Dear Investor as you usher a new month, visit our offices at #Muthaiga Rd no.1 or call +254 (0) 20 2067872 UTC/GMT +3, as from 8am -5pm to invest and be a member of the largest Golf resort #Longonot #Gate in #East #Africa.
Since the launch of the Longonot gate project in August 2012 a lot of positive progress has gone on to ensure that the project investors get what they paid for. Despite some slight delays, the Longonot Gate directors have quickly picked up the pieces to ensure that the project progresses as promised.
Some of the key progress areas that have been achieve are:
- One and a half years since the launch of the project over 60% of the plots have already been sold out.
- So far 60% of the golf course has been completed. The contractor has set December as the final date when the golf course will be ready for use by golf enthusiasts. The Longonot Gate golf course has been designed to world class standards while at the same time give a feel of the savannah overlooking the vast project.
- Late last year Longonot Gate was able to handover their title deeds to their home owners giving an assurance to the plot owners that the project is legitimate and plot owners can now feel confident that they have full ownership for their plots.
- Home construction was commissioned in February this year with five homes already under construction. The set date for completion of the homes is targeted to be August 2015. Home owners are currently being encouraged to begin constructing their homes so that the project can meet its target for completion which is 2015.
- At least 85% of the golf dam has been completed within the Longonot Gate project. The dam will serve to maintain the greening of the golf course as well as ensure the landscapes within the gold course have an appealing look.
- The landscaper within the project has already began preparing and testing the grass that will be planted within the golf course.
Private developers are shifting their focus to the counties. Competition in the city and high land prices and cost of construction have made this move necessary.
Chairman of the Longonot Gate Development Lee Karuri holds that ” Alot of counties are working hard to attract investors which means more people will move to work there, in turn creating more demand for real estate”.
looking at Nakuru County: one of the more ambitious projects is the 2,400 acre Longonot Gate Project. The project is a leisure city on which the company is selling fully serviced half-acre plots. The company is currently doing the infrastructure, roads, sewer, water and power aswell as a Golf course for the Leisure City.
Other facilities by the company will include a school and hospital, both to be built as partnerships. The more than 1,500 households will have to choose their house designs from 17 pre approved plans.
The company is targetting those retiring, those who want to live in the area and those looking for cheaper planned community land about an hour away from Nairobi.
The Golf Course is the foundation of the Longonot Gate Development project. A lot of work and research has been done to ensure that we get nothing but the best in regards to the course.
Construction of a course is a highly specialized and highly technical affair.
The decisions made in this phase will last a lifetime, so it’s essential that the job is done right from day one. Ultimately, for completed construction to match intended design, it is important for the golf course architect and the golf course builder to interact and remain in constant contact during the various phases of construction.
So far, we have done the first rough shaping of all 18 holes. Irrigation on the course is set for June.
Longonot Gate Development has the privilege of working with David Jones, a prominent and world reknown Golf course designer. Having been a professional Golfer, his expertise in matters of Golf Courses is quite extensive.